Finely crush ice cubes ahead of time by placing cubes in a Ziploc bag and breaking them with something heavy.
- 3 to 6 cilantro sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces aged white rum, such as Caliche 
- 1 ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice, strained
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1/4 ounce fresh-pressed pineapple juice
- Place the cilantro leaves in a rocks glass. Lightly muddle the cilantro, using a muddling tool or the back of a spoon. Add rum, followed by lime juice, agave nectar, and pineapple juice. Using a bar spoon, stir until the agave nectar has mixed well. Fill with finely crushed ice, and stir again. Garnish with additional cilantro.
- Drinks, Cocktails
- Makes 1 drink