Do you know somebody who buys case upon case of tomatoes and spends weekends canning them away in order to get a taste of Summer during the cold Winter months? Or perhaps you have a friend or family member that has a famous recipe for peach or raspberry preserves. Well, take a look at our gift guide for the avid canner, filled with lots of home pickling and preserving goodies.
- Canning & Preserving with Ashley English: a book about all things canning by the popular Small Measure blogger.
- Presto 16-quart pressure canner: this home-canning device also doubles as a pressure cooker!
- Norpro stainless steel wide-mouth funnel: an essential canning tool.
- Norpro jar lifter: here's a tool that makes lifting boiling jars much easier.
- 12 Ball wide-mouth mason canning jars, 1 quart: a home canner can never have too many of these classic jars.
- Le Parfait terrine canning jars: fancier French canning jars make a very special gift.
- Looking for more can-do holiday ideas? Check out our favorite custom canning labels, and a complete canning set.