If your cherry tomatoes are particularly small (as mine were) cut the bocconcini in half so they're similar in size. To add more flavor, drizzle the skewers with balsamic reduction  just before serving.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- 8 ounces bocconcini
- Small leaves from about 1/2 a bunch of basil, rinsed and dried
- Add the cherry tomatoes to a medium mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle generously with salt, and gently toss to coat.
- Add the bocconcini to a second medium mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle generously with salt, and gently to toss to coat.
- Thread the tomatoes, bocconcini, and basil onto the skewers  in this order: tomato, basil (fold larger leaves in half), bocconcini, tomato, basil, bocconcini. Repeat with the remaining skewers. Arrange on a platter.
- Appetizers, Finger Foods
- About 2 dozen skewers