For an element of crunch, try adding toasted, chopped pistachios or crushed meringue cookies to the Reims yogurt.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or labneh
- 1 tablespoon La Boîte Reims N.39 spice blend, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, diced
- 3 Fuji or Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup ruby port
- Zest of an orange
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt and 1 teaspoon Reims N.39 spice blend. Refrigerate.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat; add apple wedges and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat, flipping the apple wedges, until caramelized, about 4 minutes. Add the ruby port and orange zest, and continue cooking for another 4 minutes.
- Divide the cooked apples among 4 serving bowls, and drizzle with the port cooking syrup. Top each bowl with a dollop of the Reims yogurt cream. Serve immediately.
- Desserts, Cobblers