We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up their most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Carl's Jr introduces its all-American burgers to the Vietnam market.
- Meet the Sushi Popper. It's like push-up pops, only with Philadelphia rolls.
- A rocket car powered by nothing but Mentos and Coke Zero?!
- Chef Niall Harbison hopes to attract attention teaching simple recipes with Food Mob.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon has sold for a cool $250 million.
- A business case study from Domino's: admit you make bad pizza, then turn your product around.
Source: Flickr User Keenan Pepper