- 1 3-pound beef brisket
- 2 lemons, juiced
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh oregano
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill, or preheat a smoker or gas grill to low.
- Place the brisket in a baking dish and pour the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce over it. Turn it once to coat. Rub the garlic, pepper, and oregano on both sides. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Place the brisket on an area of the grill with no direct flame and cook, without turning, until well done, about 2 hours. If you prefer to cook indoors, preheat the oven to 325°F and cook for 3 hours.
- Main Dishes, Beef