1 pie crust (homemade or store bought)
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup light corn syrup
4 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1/4 cup bourbon
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1 1/4 cup toasted pecans or walnuts, shelled and chopped in half if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll crust out.
- In a large mixing bowl, on medium speed with whisk attachment, whip butter, sugars, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and bourbon together until frothy.
- Remove bowl from mixer, and fold in chocolate chips and pecans or walnuts. Blend well.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cool completely before serving with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Desserts, Pies/Tarts
- North American