The Grammy Awards air this Sunday, and to celebrate, you'll want to make something inspired by your favorite recording artists. Take Justin Timberlake's new 901 Tequila and Jay Z's favorite wine varietal to form an unlikely but unbeatable cocktail, which we've dubbed the Holy Grail Cocktail.
On Brandi: Elizabeth & James dress
- 1 cup white Burgundy wine
- 2 ounces light agave nectar
- 2 ounces 901 Tequila
- 1 cup Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
- 2 medium oranges, sliced thin
- 2 medium lemons, sliced thin
- 2 medium limes, sliced thin
- 1 bundle fresh mint, stems removed
- In a pitcher, combine wine, agave nectar, tequila, Champagne, and soda in pitcher and mix.
- Pour cocktail into ice-filled goblets. Garnish with slices of orange, lemon, and lime and mint.
- 3 cocktails
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes