It's rock and roll time for our beautiful, blushing bride Julie and no I'm not talking about walking down the aisle, I'm talking about walking down the bar, it's her bachelorette party! The stage is set for a rowdy (yet chic) bash: we've invited all of the girlfriends, planned a finger food menu, concocted a few naughty cocktails, and called up a professional female stripper to teach us a thing or two. The party will start at my place with the class and continue out at a hip hot restaurant and packed, happening night club. Since it begins at my place, I've got to transform my living quarters from everyday to bachelorette party day. To find out how I'll do it,
- Set up an area for the dance class. A large garage, private outdoor deck, or rented dance studio space is ideal.
- Shades of pink and silver are the colors so I'll use these to decorate.
- Silver vases will be filled with hot pink flowers.
- Pink candles will float in small clear bowls of water and be placed among the appetizers for cool collected centerpieces.
- Stream/hang feather boas and streamers along windowsills, banquets, railings, and bars.
- Create a mini bar with pitchers of sex on the beach and plenty of shot glasses for shooters.
- Fill a large silver bin with ice, mini bottles of champagne, and plenty of cold water.
- Place pink and silver straws at the bar along with customized cocktail napkins.
- Gather large bunches of silver balloons and place in each of the corners of the room.
- As a favor give each girl a bottle of screw cap Bitch wine.
- For one tiny slutty decoration sprinkle the tables with penis shaped colored confetti.
- Order a few games if you want to really get the party started.
- Dress the table with a pink satin tablecloth, silver plates and silverware.
Got a great bachelorette party decorating idea or crazy game? Tell me about it below!