When guests arrive at your Olympic viewing, surprise them at the door with a chilled shot of Canton Ginger Liqueur. The shot will loosen up shy friends and get the conversation flowing. Next offer guests a glass of strawberry-lychee punch. Muddled with fresh strawberries, China's most cherished fruit sweetens this delicious rum cocktail.
Also have beer, wine, and sparkling water on hand. To learn how to make this cool, refreshing strawberry-lychee concoction,
- 3 small strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 canned lychee plus 1/4 ounce syrup
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the strawberries, Simple Syrup, lychee and lychee syrup
- Add the rum, lime juice, and ice, shake well, and pour into an ice-filled red wine glass.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails