This wonderful recipe, from our friends at MyRecipes.com, is simple and straightforward. I'm not a fan of walnuts in brownies, so I'll substitute chocolate chips! To learn how to make this portable picnic dessert, read more.
1/2 cup butter
5 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
3 large eggs
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Get more recipes at MyRecipes.com
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture to egg mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- Gradually add vanilla and flour, beating until blended. Stir in walnuts.
- Pour into a lightly greased, aluminum foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 325° for 35 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares.
Like the recipe above? Try out some of these other ones:
- Brownies, Desserts
- North American