February is coming to an end and with it comes close to our Chocolate Month. But before we kiss those chocolate kisses bye-bye, I'm teaching you how to host a wine and chocolate-tasting party! So grab some wine, pick up a couple of chocolate bars, and gather up your friends, it's time to taste. To set the mood of the party, send the invites with chocolate! To see step by step instructions on how to make these, read more.
To make an invite similar to the one seen here you will need the following supplies:
- chocolate bar
- decorative paper
- tape or stickers
- computer and printer
To assemble the invite:
- Start by creating a new Microsoft Word document. Write the details of the party. On mine I used the font Modern No. 20 in size 72 and 22 to write
Please join me for
A Wine & Chocolate Tasting
Friday February 29, 2008
PartySugar’s House, San Francisco
Regrets only 415.555.5555
Separate the You're Invited and the rest of the text with a page break so that each one prints out on a separate sheet of paper. Print out a plain white paper and check for any errors.
- Once satisfied with the text, print out the You're Invited sheet first on the decorative paper. Turn the page over and print the rest of the information on the back.
- Cut down to size and set aside.
- Carefully remove the outside wrapper of the chocolate bar. Fold the invite into the same shape as the outside wrapper
- Wrap around the chocolate bar and carefully tape together, enclosing the chocolate bar in the invite.
- Slide into an already addressed padded envelope and send.