Keep reading to learn how to make a vermouth-infused cranberry martini.
This recipe makes enough cranberry-infused vermouth for 16 cocktails.
For cranberry-infused vermouth:
1 cup dry vermouth
1 cup fresh cranberries
For cranberry martini:
2-1/2 ounces gin
1/2 ounce cranberry-infused vermouth
4 vermouth-infused cranberries, one halved, for garnish
- Make cranberry-infused vermouth: Fill a small glass jar with cranberries while bringing the vermouth to a simmer.
- Carefully pour the hot vermouth over the cranberries, filling the jar. (Cranberries may pop as they begin to warm through.) Seal jar.
- Place the cranberries in the refrigerator, and allow to infuse overnight.
- Make martini: Pour gin and the cranberry-infused vermouth into a shaker filled with ice, and shake, or stir, until chilled through.
- Thread three cranberries on a toothpick and place in a chilled martini glass. Slice one cranberry in half and use the cut side to rim the glass.
- Strain into the martini glass and enjoy.
Makes 1 martini.
- Cocktails, Drinks