Happy Monday — Cyber Monday, that is. If holiday shopping's mounting on your to-do list, we're here to help. Here are some of the deepest culinary discounts you'll find on the biggest online shopping day of the year.
- Bloomingdale's: Discounts on J.A. Henckels, Cuisinart, and more; up to 50 percent off merchandise and $25 off for every $200 spent.
- Crate and Barrel: 15 percent off select items until 11:59 p.m. tonight with the code SAVE15. Free shipping off everything.
- Droga: Free shipping on all orders sitewide.
- Food Network Store: Get 15 percent off your order with the code C89452 until Dec. 27.
- ForYourParty.com: Enter CYBERM2 for 30 percent off sitewide.
Keep reading for more Cyber Monday culinary deals.
- GetMaineLobster.com: Enjoy 50 percent off the entire store with code CYBERMONDAY.
- Kohl's: Free shipping and an extra 20 percent off everything online with code CYBER20 through Dec. 27.
- HomeWetBar.com: 10 percent off purchases over $50, up to $150.
- Macy's: An extra 10 percent off home and kitchen items with code CYBER.
- Pressed Juicery: Three-day holiday cleanse for $199 (down from $285).
- Target: KitchenAid stand mixers for under $200; discounts on Pyrex, Rachael Ray, and more.
- Walmart: Rollbacks on cookware sets, juicers, bread makers, bakeware, and more.
- Williams-Sonoma: Free shipping on your entire order with code FREESHIPCM.
- Wine.com: Through Nov. 30, save five percent on orders of 12 or more bottles with code WINECASE5. Save 10 percent on all wine gift sets and gift baskets with code WINEGIFT10.
Any Cyber Monday sales we've missed out on? Share them with us in the comments below!