We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Iron Chef Michael Symon on the inspiration behind his new show, Food Feuds.
- Deep-fried margarita and other phenomena from the Texas State Fair.
- These five American cheese shops are the cream of the crop.
- The tallest tales of drinking, debunked.
- How do food scraps actually become compost?
- For a quality home espresso maker, you'll have to pay the price.
- Gluten-free girl Shauna Ahern talks about an unexpected romance, the subject of her latest cookbook.