While ordinary people like you and me can only dream of attending a blowout bash hosted by Diddy, when I spoke with him last week he shared his tips for hosting a Diddy-style soiree. Find out what they are after the break.
- Do something different. Instead of going to a club on New Year's Eve, Diddy recommends having a small intimate house party.
- Pay special attention to the music. Says Diddy, "The music has to be right. Pick a bunch of music that moves you and represents you."
- Be selective with the guest list. Not only does he insist on the right music, but Diddy advises inviting "over the right type of people." Invite friends and family members that are different ages, people who like to dance, are outgoing, and fun.
- Make sure nobody's drinking and driving. Diddy stresses responsible drinking.
- Use the lighting to create a romantic mood. Never keep the lights all on; always, "dim the lights a little."
Got an entertaining tip? Share with us below.