It's T minus two days until your big Halloween party! Since nobody wants to spend the entire night mixing cocktails, serve a punch. It's quenches the thirst of a crowd and is easy to make. All you have to do is dump the ingredients into a cauldron and stir. This potent concoction is a mixture of passion fruit vodka, cranberry juice, ginger ale, and sparkling apple cider. To achieve a smoldering affect, you'll have to get your hands on dry ice, but if you don't have time to seek it out, the punch is still enjoyable without the smoke. Also, stock up on beer or order a keg. To check out the apple punch recipe,
- 1 750 ml bottle Skyy Infusions Passion Fruit
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1 64 oz. bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 Liter ginger ale
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Red apple slices
- Combine all ingredients in a large black witch’s cauldron with ice and stir.
- Garnish with large slices of red apple floating on top and if desired, dry ice.
- Drinks, Punch