3 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
12 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Thoroughly grease a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the granulated sugar and cinnamon to a resealable plastic bag, seal it, and shake until combined. Separate the dough into the biscuit rounds, and then cut each into quarters. Add them to the bag in two batches; shake to coat.
- Arrange the biscuit pieces in the bundt pan.
- Whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the middle. Serve warm.
- Breads, Breakfast/Brunch
- 1 loaf