- Let movies be the inspiration for your theme and use black, white, and gold for colors.
- Buy unused rolls of film and pull the film out. Drape over the tables.
- Fill black vases with white flowers.
- Print out black and white photos of your favorite classic and current movie stars. Place amongst the flowers.
- Sprinkle gold glitter everywhere!
- Float white rose petals in glasses of Champagne.
- Cut out black or gold paper in the shape of the Oscar and put up around your house.
- Line a red carpet down your front walkway and when guests arrive snap a photo of them on the carpet. They will feel like an actress entering a movie premiere.
Are you having an Oscars celebration? How will you decorate?