If you can find it, sweeter, chewier, candied pineapple is preferable to no-sugar-added dried pineapple, but both work. For faster prep, use kitchen shears  to cut the pineapple into bite-size pieces.
- 8 thick slices of meaty bacon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 cups (14 1/2 ounces) salted roasted cashews and/or peanuts
- 4 candied or dried pineapple rings, cut into 1/3-inch triangles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange the bacon in a single layer on a rack set over a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is chewy, edging on crisp, about 25 minutes. Drain on paper towels, and cut into 1/2-inch strips.
- In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, cayenne, and sesame seeds. Add the bacon, nuts, and pineapple; toss to coat.
- Spread on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring once, until the glaze is no longer sticky.
- Snacks, Nuts
- Other Asian
- 4 1/2 cups