The pluot can be substituted for any other stone fruit, like plums, apricots, peaches, or nectarines.
Edible flowers are usually found in the herb section of the grocery store. If you cannot find them, simply leave them out.
- 10 medium-sized butter lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup edible flowers
- 1 pluot, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, red or yellow, sliced in half
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and sherry vinegar until honey dissolves. Slowly whisk in olive oil until mixture slightly emulsifies. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, edible flowers, and sliced pluots and tomatoes. Drizzle in salad dressing 1 tablespoon at a time and toss until leaves are lightly coated.
- Side Dishes, Greens
- North American
- 2 servings