My mom always looks for ways to "lighten things up." She prefers to use vegan mayo, but regular mayo will also work.
- 8 hard-boiled eggs , cooled
- 1 apple, cored and minced
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo, like Hampton Creek Just Mayo , plus more if needed
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, plus more if needed
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (1 tablespoon fresh), plus more for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mash eggs with a potato masher. Add remaining ingredients and mash until well combined. If salad is too dry, mash in a little more mayo and yogurt, 1 teaspoon at a time. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with dill.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- North American
- 6 servings