Ever since I went to dinner with my gal pal Casey, I've been craving buffalo wings (her fave food) like mad. So imagine how I felt when I found a recipe that combines her favorite food with my favorite food - pizza! - for a speedy and scrumptious dinner. Pita is substituted for pizza dough and blue cheese dressing for tomato sauce. Celery adds some much needed crunch on this simple pizza dish. Serve with a green salad for dinner, or slice up and offer as an appetizer at your next shindig. Get the recipe now, read more
4 pita bread rounds
1/4 cup bottled blue cheese salad dressing
1 9-oz. pkg. refrigerated Southwest-flavor cooked chicken breast strips
3/4 cup thinly sliced celery
Blue cheese crumbles (optional)
Bottled hot pepper sauce or buffalo wing sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place pita rounds on baking sheet. Brush with blue cheese dressing.
- Scatter chicken strips and celery on dressing.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through and pitas are crisp.
- Transfer to plates. Sprinkle with blue cheese. Pass hot pepper sauce.