If you're not usually a fan of fish, expand your horizons by making a light, grilled fish with a heavy, flavor-packed marinade. Use a mild white fish that has little to no "fishy taste" such as petrole sole, grouper, or halibut. This recipe comes together in a quick flash because the marinade is purchased Italian dressing and the fish soaks up the sauce rapidly. FIfteen minutes to marinate, eight to ten minutes to grill and dinner is done! A little cheese sprinkled on top makes for a nice fish introduction for children as well. Make this easy meal tonight - get the recipe now, just
Grilled Fish and Peppers 
From Kraft Foods 
1 cup Italian Dressing
2 tsp. crushed red pepper
1-1/2 lb. firm white fish fillets, such as petrole sole, grouper, halibut or tilapia
2 each red and green peppers, seeded, each cut into 6 pieces
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Mix dressing and crushed red pepper.
- Pour half of the dressing mixture over fish in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Refrigerate 15 min. to marinate.
- Place peppers in a separate resealable plastic bag. Add remaining marinade; seal bag. Shake bag gently until peppers are evenly coated.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Remove peppers from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place peppers on grill. Top with fish; cover grill with lid. Cook 4 min.; turn fish over. Brush with reserved marinade from peppers.
- Grill, covered, an additional 2 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Place fish and peppers on serving plate; let stand 3 min. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.