What better way to start the long, holiday weekend than with grilled pork tenderloin sandwiches? These sandwiches are packed with flavor and are super simple to put together. The pork doesn't need time to marinade, making them perfect for a last-minute dinner.
Scrumptious to taste, they also pack well, so take them to your next sporting event or picnic! This dish from MyRecipes.com is a must for your Summer recipe collection — to get it now, read more.
1/4 cup hot jalapeño jelly
1 teaspoon water
1 tablespoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
1/4 cup light ranch dressing
1/4 cup sweet hickory smoke tomato-based barbecue sauce (such as Bull's-Eye)
8 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls
Get more recipes at MyRecipes.com
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine jelly and water; set aside.
- Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over pork.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 15 minutes, turning pork occasionally. Brush pork with jelly mixture. Grill an additional 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink).
- Place pork on a cutting surface. Lightly cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes.
- Thinly slice pork. Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce. Serve pork and ranch mixture with buns.
Serves 8 (serving size: 1 bun, 3 ounces pork, and 1 tablespoon sauce).
Nutritional Information: CALORIES 329(22% from fat); FAT 8g (sat 2g,mono 2.1g,poly 1.6g); PROTEIN 27.8g; CHOLESTEROL 76mg; CALCIUM 73mg; SODIUM 920mg; FIBER 1.8g; IRON 3.1mg; CARBOHYDRATE 34.6g
Like the recipe above? Try out some of these other ones:
- BBQ, Main Dishes
- North American