For an alternative presentation for lasagna, consider making lasagna rolls. Instead of layering the cheese and vegetables, the ingredients — in this case ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, and ranch — is spread on the pasta sheets and rolled up. Serve crusty garlic bread for mopping up the scrumptious sauce. Sound interesting? Check out the recipe when you read more.
12 lasagna noodles
4 cups leaf spinach lightly packed
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup ranch style dressing, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1 jar (26 ounces) pasta sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Mix spinach, cheeses, 1/4 cup of Ranch and seasonings in large bowl.
- Set 1/2 cup of pasta sauce aside. Pour remaining sauce into greased shallow casserole dish at least 10 inches in diameter.
- To assemble, spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each noodle and roll up. Place curly side up, in casserole dish. Mix remaining Ranch with pasta sauce; drizzle over each roll up.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Main Dishes, Pasta