1/2 pint grape tomatoes
1/2 pound green beans, halved
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
2 small zucchini, thinly sliced on an angle
2 small carrots, shredded
1 red onion, quartered and thinly sliced crosswise
2 cloves garlic, grated or finely chopped
2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
1 large lemon, cut into 8 slices
Four 6- to 8-ounce pieces sea bass
1/2 cup white vermouth or dry white wine
4 teaspoons black or green olive tapenade or chopped olives
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- On a baking sheet, toss the tomatoes and green beans with 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast until the tomatoes burst and the beans are tender, 10 minutes.
- Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper the size of a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini, carrots, onion, garlic and herbes de Provence. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Divide the seasoned vegetables among the pieces of parchment; top each with 2 lemon slices, the tomatoes and green beans and a piece of fish. Douse with the vermouth, drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Dot the fish with the tapenade.
- To seal, fold over the long sides of the parchment together twice, then roll in the short sides to form a pouch.
- Roast until the fish is just opaque, about 12 minutes.
- Fish, Main Dishes