Coffee is no joke — just ask any caffeine addict. Fifty-six percent of coffee drinkers say they would be willing to be late for work — and risk getting scolded by their boss — in order to get their morning coffee, according to a
- Wash down your doughnut with a free small coffee at Krispy Kreme today. If a plain cup of coffee isn't your thing, you can also get a mocha, latte, or iced coffee for just $1.
- With the purchase of one coffee or espresso beverage at Peet's Coffee & Tea, you can get one more drink for free. The brewers have also called on Jimmy Kimmel, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Queen Latifah, Elon Musk, and Jonah Hill to take a selfie with a Peet's coffee today; if one of the stars does it, the chain will unlock a day of free coffee at every Peet's across America later this year.
- If you're looking for a coffee fix this afternoon, LaMar's Donuts is giving away free 12-ounce cups of its freshly roasted coffee all day today.
- In honor of National Coffee Day, Dunkin' Donuts is giving away a free medium cup of its new Hot Dark Roast coffee. Check out all the participating locations so you can grab a cup close to you.
- If you purchase any item off the menu at Brooklyn Water Bagels, you can get a cup of hot or iced coffee for free.
- Grab a free 16-ounce SuperMoms coffee at SuperAmerica today when you show the cashier this Twitter picture.