- Keep it simple and whip up a zesty cranberry sauce (like the one you'd serve at Thanksgiving) but instead of serving it with turkey, spread it on toast or crepes!
- Make your own cranberry vodka and serve it at your next cocktail party! Your guests will be beyond impressed.
Keep on reading for more!
- Next time you host a Taco Tuesday, serve a fresh cranberry salsa to introduce new seasonal flavors to the fiesta.
- Try a refreshing cranberry sorbet with a kick of ginger for a postdinner palate cleanser.
- For a beautiful dessert, top your holiday cheesecake with fresh cranberry sauce. It's a great way to highlight this little red berry!
What do you do with your leftover cranberries?