- Vietnamese: Slather rolls with a combo of sriracha and mayo, then top with grilled beef, pork, or tofu patties and thin slices of jalapeño, pickled daikon, and pickled carrot. Spear with a toothpick to hold the ingredients together.
- French: For beef patties, slice round mini baguettes in half; moisten with caramelized onions. Top the beef with semisoft, meltable French brie, blue, and Gruyère cheese. Alternatively, for a lighter bite, top seared ahi tuna with Niçoise salad fixings like sliced red onion, sliced hard-boiled eggs, and tomatoes.
- Indian: Make chickpea patties seasoned with traditional Indian spices like curry, turmeric, and garam masala; sandwich between Indian naan or a standard white bun. Top with spinach leaves and a dollop of mango chutney.
- Mexican: Mix taco seasoning into ground beef before forming into rounds; top with avocado, salsa, pickled vegetables, sliced jalapeño, and shredded iceberg lettuce, then finish with a standard white bun.
- Texan: Make mini barbecue sliders by subbing in pulled pork or beef brisket for a hamburger patty. Slather a potato bun with the best barbecue sauce you have, and top it with cabbage coleslaw.
Got any other creative slider ideas? Share them with us below.