Before you sit down to a romantic dinner for two on Valentine's Day, enjoy each other's company over a blushing cocktail. This drink is the perfect boy meets girl concoction.
Don't be fooled by the pink color; it's gin-based, so it's not for the faint of heart. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice provides a refreshing tartness, while pomegranate juice and simple syrup slightly sweeten the beverage.
It's sure to get your intimate party started! To look at the easy recipe,
- 1.25 oz. gin (recommended: Tanqueray London Dry)
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- .75 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice
- 1 spiral lemon peel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and pomegranate juice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel spiral.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails