If you've been inspired by all of our gingerbread action, then why don't you get cooking and create something too?! There's still time to enter our gingerbread house challenge. Read below to find out how.
I hereby challenge you to create your very own gingerbread house. You could make it with homemade gingerbread, or store-bought; you could even use graham crackers or a kit! So use your imagination, set aside an afternoon and get decorating!
Here's how to get your submission included in our roundup:
- On TeamSugar, or on your own blog or photostream elsewhere, upload photos of your gingerbread house creation (be sure to include a link to this post).
- Notify me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PM by Tuesday, Dec. 18 with the following information:
- Name you want me to use & city (so I can give credit)
- Your blog name or TeamSugar name
- Link to your post
- A photo of your gingerbread house - preferably 200px wide
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! The full "neighborhood" roundup will be posted on Dec. 21.