I'm not a huge milk drinker, but every now and then I get a craving for a glass of frothy chocolate milk. I've got one of those cravings this morning because I just realized it's National Chocolate Milk Day! In honor of today's celebration, here are my tips for the perfect glass of chocolate milk:
- Use chocolate milk syrup instead of chocolate powder. Sometimes the powder doesn't dissolve fully making for some nasty chocolate chunks.
- To make foamy chocolate milk, blend the cold milk and syrup in a blender until frothy.
- For a bigger chocolate flavor, add more syrup. If there is too much chocolate add more milk.
- Fill glass with coffee ice cubes for a mocha flavored variation.
- Use vanilla extract, nutmeg, or cinnamon to jazz up chocolate milk.
- Got a chocolate craving? FitSugar recommends sucking on chocolate milk ice cubes.
I'm all about Hershey's chocolate milk, but what about you, what kind of chocolate milk do you like to drink?