- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, halved, cored, and cut into wide strips
- 1/2 head red cabbage, halved, cored, and cut into thin strips
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup packed basil leaves, shredded
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.
- Add lettuce, cabbage, onion, and basil; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
- Greens , Salads