I was browsing around looking for a fun drink when I noticed that Absolut's website lets you pick your drinks by color. Since St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, I figured I'd hunt us down a nice green drink. Usually I just consume a lot of beer — green or Guinness — but this year I might mix it up by shaking up a few of these Blarney Stones. To get the recipe, which is minty fresh, yet tough, just
1 part Green Chartreuse
1 part Green Mint Liqueur
2 parts Irish Whiskey
- Chill a cocktail glass with ice or in the freezer.
- Pour green chartreuse, green mint liqueur and Irish whiskey into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake it until the shaker is very cold.
- Empty the cocktail glass from ice and water.
- Strain the drink into the cocktail glass.
- Drinks, Cocktails