Most of the time, non-alcoholic drinks are simple, you open the bottle and you pour it into a glass. Sure there are a lot of great non-alcoholic options out there, but what if the drink recipient was hoping for something a little more unique? Well, don't fret, I've got the perfect recipe for you! Taking its cue from a classic Cosmopolitan, a Cosmo-Not is the perfect blend of citrus, pomegranate and cranberry. To start serving these up at your next shindig, read more
6 ounces of freshly squeezed and very cold orange juice.
2 ounces of freshly squeezed and very cold tangerine juice.
2 orange rind twists.
2 very, very thin orange slices.
1 lime cut in half.
3 ounces of cranberry juice.
1 ounce of pomegranate juice.
4 drops of vanilla extract.
1 ounce of seltzer water.
- Add all of your juices and vanilla extract to a shaker 1/2 full with cracked ice.
- Shake for a full minute.
- Squeeze in the juice of your lime and swirl the shaker ten times.
- Strain into 2 large, frozed martini glasses.
- Top each glass with an orange slice and one orange twist.
- Slowly pour one tablespoon of seltzer into each glass (over the orange).