Last Wednesday while chopping shallots with my shiny new knife, I cut my thumb. Badly. I was really lucky I didn't slice the tip of my thumb off. While this isn't the first time I've hurt myself in the kitchen (I have a scar on my arm from an oven burn), this was by far my most extreme accident. From hot oil to slippery knives, there's plenty of danger in cooking, so do tell: have you hurt yourself in the kitchen?
Image Source: Getty
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners