- Crumble the toffee pieces on top of buttercream frosted cakes or cupcakes.
- Liven up a classic brownie recipe by mixing in toffee bits instead of chocolate chips in the batter
- Make oatmeal, coconut, and toffee cookies.
- Top your coffee or hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkle with toffee.
- Freeze the toffee for up to four months in an air-tight zip-lock bag. The toffee might soften up over time, but the nuts and butter will maintain their freshness if kept frozen.
Ever had the problem of too much toffee bark? Tell us what you did with it.
Source: Flickr User Noema PÃ©rez