The doughs can be homemade or store-bought. If you decide to make homemade doughs, freeze any leftovers in a freezer-safe bag for 6 to 9 months.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup chocolate chip  cookie dough
- 1 cup peanut butter  cookie dough
- 1 cup white chocolate macadamia nut  cookie dough
- Pint of ice cream of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400ºF, and spray a round cookie pan  or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press each cookie dough into a third of the pan. Make sure the doughs are touching, they're spread evenly across, and there is a 1-inch space from the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are browned and the middle is still gooey.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving with ice cream.
- Desserts, Cookies
- 6 to 8 servings