Some people may think a bad economy is not a very good time to host a party; however, FabSugar  and I disagree. Now, more than ever, is the perfect time to gather up a group of friends and host an affordable get-together. That's why were throwing a Bedazzling bonanza. We'll supply the sparkling snacks and rhinestones, and everyone invited will bring an item (t-shirt, canvas tote, belt, headband) to Bedazzle.
A Sunday afternoon is ideal for this sort of crafty party because it's after lunch, so only small nibbles are necessary, and on a work night — meaning no one will have a desire to drink heavily. All week, I'll be sharing the details of our party with you. Use them to throw your own fabulously creative event.
If you don't have a Bedazzler, consider a painting party, a knitting soirée, or cooking class. Save money and time by sending the invites through email, Facebook, or evite. To learn how I made the invite seen here, .
- Find an image that illustrates your creative outlet. For my invite, I searched "rhinestones" and came across this fun picture.
- Drag and drop into Microsoft Word or Photoshop.
- Insert a text box and write out the details of the event. I used the Baar Sophia in size 14-18 to write this message:
FabSugar and PartySugar
invite you to
Join us for a creative and crafty afternoon with sparkling snacks and bubbly.
Sunday, April 5th, 2009
FabSugar’s Pad, San Francisco
Please bring something to bedazzle
- If desired change the color of the background and font.
- Check for grammar and spelling mistakes. Save as a jpeg and send!