- Spread a large pink paper tablecloth across the table.
- Arrange plastic champagne glasses in neat rows and fill with three kinds of sparkling Martinelli's.
- Add streamers, confetti, and a baby girl sign. Don't forget themed napkins.
- Purchase cupcakes from a local bakery (ours were from Kara's Cupcakes) and take them out of the box. Place on plastic or glass cake stands.
- A homemade diaper "cake" is a focal point and centerpiece for the tablescape.
Voila! Instant office baby shower. Have you hosted a party in your office? Share your tips and ideas below.
To check out a bunch more photos of the decor, read more.