Did you know that besides checking out our fabulous recipe recommendations you can also post, share, and create your very own recipes in the YumSugar Community? It's super easy and wonderfully rewarding — you can even ask for tips and get feedback. Here's what you do:
- Start by joining the Kitchen Goddess group. It's the original recipe exchange suite. There are already loads of fabulous tested recipes from our members, so be sure to browse it once you've joined.
- Now it's time to post your own recipe! Click on New Post. It's on the left hand side of the page. Click on the Recipe tab.
- Fill in the necessary spaces including the link to a recipe's source (if you found it someplace on the Internet), the ingredients, and the directions. The Rich Text Editor bar across the top allows for easy customization of posts.
- Don't forget to upload images! Snap a picture of the finished dish before you eat it and add it to the recipe.
- Fill out the Categories and Tag fields, if you want.
- Click Create Post. Voila! Your recipe is done.