If I am eagerly awaiting the Season 4 premiere of Lost and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next then I know I'm not the only one out there. In fact my pals at Neatorama have actually come up with 15 details to help you throw a Lost party. So if Jan. 31 — the Season 4 premiere date — isn't coming fast enough, tide yourself over with these party plans.
You must check out all 15 — some are obvious and some are more obscure — but here are my favorites:
- Serve airplane-sized bottles of liquor and mini packets of peanuts.
- Make these amazing cupcakes like the folks at My Aim Is True.
- Send out Oceanic Boarding pass invites.
- Label a bottle of whiskey as "MacCutcheon."
- Order (or make) fried chicken, and change the labels to "Mr. Cluck’s Fried Chicken."
- Scatter your luggage all over the living room (or wherever you’re viewing the show).
For the rest of my favorite Lost-themed party ideas,
Check out the list and then tell me, do you have any other great Lost party ideas?