June is National Candy Month, and in celebration, I thought it would be fun if we all came up with recipes or stories that involve candy! Do you have a favorite dessert that uses candy? How about a drink that tastes like candy? I once saw a recipe that used melted candy red hots on chicken, maybe you've got something like that up your sleeve? Or maybe you've just got a great candy story you need to share!
No matter what it is, get your submissions in (use the contact form on top, leave a comment here, private message me, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 19th, and I'll do a full roundup on June 22nd.
Here are all the details:
- On TeamSugar, or your on your own blog elsewhere, write about your favorite candy, a recipe using candy, or just a great candy story (be sure to include a link to this post).
- Notify me by June 19 with the following information:
- Your name & location
- Your blog name or TeamSugar name
- Permalink for your post
- What candy you used and why
- A 100x100 pixel image of your creation or favorite candy (optional)
I can't wait to see what you guys end up sharing - Happy Candy Month!
Image Source