- 1/2 prepared Butter Cookie Dough, at room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup turbinado sugar (raw sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In bowl of a standing electric mixer, beat together prepared dough, granulated sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Drop cookies using cookie scoop onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Roll each cookie in turbinado sugar until coated.
- Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven until just firm about 12 minutes. When cookies come out of the oven, press down the tops slightly with the bottom of a glass or back of a spoon. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes.
- Finish cookies with freshly grated cinnamon if desired. Cookies may be stored between layers of wax paper in airtight containers up to 6 weeks frozen.
Makes about 6 dozen.
- Desserts, Cookies