Want to avoid turning on the oven? This recipe would work just as well with a large fry pan on the stove. Serve the shrimp with a green salad and fresh French bread to dip in the lemon butter, and you've got dinner in about 20 minutes. To enjoy an easy seafood dinner tonight, keep reading for the recipe.
1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons ground pepper
2 tablespoons hot sauce (recommended: Texas Pete)
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons salt
2 pounds unpeeled medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
2 lemons, thinly sliced
French bread, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Stir together the butter, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, hot sauce, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the shrimp into a large heatproof dish and cover with the butter mixture. Top the shrimp and butter with the lemon wedges.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the shrimp are pink, stirring twice to avoid overcooked shrimp.
- Serve with a side salad and French bread for dipping in the infused butter.
Serves 4-6 people.
- Main Dishes