With the competition down to the final four, the stakes are high on Hell's Kitchen . Last night's episode was full of weighted silences, evil glares, and surprising compliments. The entertaining challenge tested the chefs' innovation and their ability to mass produce a specific dish. It was the smoothest, most successful dinner service to date. To discuss the elimination and more, .
- Who did you think the special lunch guests were?
- During the challenge, why did Corey choke?
- Whose dish sounded the best?
- Did you notice when Jen took a bite of a leftover sandwich?
- Am I the only one who thinks a shopping spree with Gordon Ramsay  would be fabulous fun?
- Weren't Petrozza's words about working together as a team heartwarming?
- Were you fooled when Ramsay said Corey's name first at elimination?
As usual, tough chef Ramsay had plenty of things to say. Here are a few of the highlights:
- On Corey's empty plates during the challenge: Corey, can you get some f***ing food on the plate? Please! Before you and I have a f***ing fall out.
- On Christina's new look: Now do me a favor. Shake out the hair and take the glasses off. There you go, you look like Elizabeth Hurley !
- On Jen's inconsistent risotto: Jen the rice is mush. Have you switched off now? Your spoon is crushing the rice! Where's your risotto? Where is your spark?
- On Christina's hot pot handle: Don't stop and look stupid like some thick cow! Christina the handle was over the flame, if it's over the stove at least say something, yeah? If a pan handle is over the f***ing flame, say something please!
- On the final three contestants: Well at least give each other a kiss or a hug or something! I know Petrozza is fat, but he's not that ugly.
Photos courtesy of Fox .