Was last night's episode of Hell's Kitchen both the worst and best so far? The farmers' market challenge felt like I was watching Top Chef but the crazed teenage birthday party felt like I was watching My Super Sweet Sixteen. Did you watch? What did you think of the episode?
To discuss the boy's win, the overbearing mother, Matty's behavior, and everything in between,
- Were you surprised by the farmers' market challenge?
- Is there something totally wrong with Matt's palette? Sushi pizza on tortilla? Every week he comes up with a grosser dish.
- Were the boys right to ignore Matt?
- Wasn't it insane when the 16-year-old birthday girl, who lives in LA said she had never eaten shrimp?
- Corey. Louross. Hot tub. What the heck was going on there?
- Are you sick of everyone ganging up on each other?
- Were the mother, daughter, and party planner actually actors?
- Who performed worse in the dinner service: Rosann or Shayna?
What would an episode of Hell's Kitchen be like without the cursing, shouting, and questioning of Gordon Ramsay?! Here are his finest moments from last night:
- On cooking for teenagers: Did we use the time wisely? Did we think about our presentation? Sweet 16 is all about trends. If it doesn't look good, they won't eat it.
- On the boy's work ethic: Alright guys, get them in the oven! Why are you standing there pissing around with them?
- On Rosann messing up the birthday girl's steak: Get out of the way! That's not medium well. Let me cook that. If you want to do a job good, do it yourself. Move away! Leave me alone!
- On Shayna's performance: You're just too slow! Get a grip. I told her, I told her. Shayna wake up a little bit!
- On Bobby taking over Matt's station: Why is Bobby over there? You're cooking? And he's running around wiping your ass! You did a f***ing good job of hiding. Are you going to run your f***ing station?
Photos courtesy of Fox.