We've seen the first episode, we took the quiz, and now it's time to discuss. What did you think of this season's opener? I've got a list of questions to discuss after the jump, warning there are spoilers! So if you've got something to say, read my questions and tell us what you think, just
- Don't you think the chefs would've realized their first quickfire would be pizza?
- Did you have a hard time keeping all the cheftestants straight?
- Do you think Jennifer and Zoi have an advantage as a couple? If you were them would you have told everyone?
- What do you think about the $200 of ingredients? What would you bring?
- I loved how the contestants had to go one-on-one in the first elimination challenge. I thought it was a great way to keep things fresh. What did you think of it?
- Were you sad to see Nimma go, or was it too early to tell?
- Which dish made you drool the most? Mine was Stephanie's winning Duck a L'orange.
- As much as I missed Gail and Ted, I was glad to see Bourdain on the panel. How about you, was he fun, or old hat?
- Who's your favorite so far? Which personality do you think will go far?
- And finally, do you know what chicken piccata is?
Photos courtesy of Bravo