In the latest episode of Top Chef , the cheftestants found themselves cooking up a feast for a suburban Chicago block party. They went "shopping" in the pantries of the locals, and were divided up in teams to do so. Both the red and the blue didn't fare so well, and I admit, it was pretty compelling watching them make mistakes and drink beers. I've got a list of questions to address — warning spoilers after the jump! — so read through them and tell us what you thought about this episode. Join the discussion, just .
- Were you as frustrated as I was that they didn't show everyone's quickfire creations?
- Did you see Manuel's face when he wasn't called in the top of the taco quickfire challenge?
- Rick Bayless: Love him or hate him?
- What did you think of the elimination challenge? Did you like that they went shopping in the neighbors' pantries?
- Were you surprised that they got to pick their own teams?
- This week's permanent judge was Ted Allen, do you prefer him or Gail?
- Which team did you think was going to win? Which meals did you want to eat?
- Were you pleased that Stephanie won the challenge? Do you think she'll go all the way?
- Were you surprised that Erik left? I was pretty sure they were going to ask him to pack his knives, but thought they might have asked Zoi. Although I must be totally catty and say once again, his plating could have used a little bit more finesse, don't you think?
- Who are you rooting for now?
Photos courtesy of Bravo